life...or something like it

Thursday, April 06, 2006

and it starts...

Well...tomorrow is my 21st birthday, so since I'll be officially legal, what better way to start the year than blogging! I only have about a month left before I will be a senior broadcast major. Time has gone by waaaay too fast...let me tell you. I started out as a business major my freshman year, and ended up switching to broadcasting after so many people in the major said how sweet it was. Well, broadcasting is a like its own world at Westminster. I really love the atmosphere around our little area of Thompson-Clark. The people are so fun...and they all work incredibly hard at what they do. Me? I like doing news. I've pretty much done a little bit of everything in broadcasting--DJ shifts, news producing and anchoring, producing packages for TCL, titan crew, behind the scenes on TCL, remotes, etc. This semester was my first time producing a newscast...and I'll be doing it again next semester for broadcast journalism. I really like it so far...the fast-paced atmosphere especially. I've also learned how to manage others better and help them to meet deadlines. I hope to get a lot better...I'll keep ya posted!! There's a lot more to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home